Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A long day

So, I haven't posted in a few days, several reasons. I've been super busy! I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

Randy worked all day on Saturday mowing, and that was fine. I watched my neighbors two kiddos sat night for a few hours to give them a break. I made 1 batch of cookies before,t hen when they left, I started the second batch. They were for my dear Stacy's open house. *sniff* she has to go away to college in the fall! But oh well, that's what happens.

Sunday, we had church, then we tried to get on the road right away but Charlie threw up in his kennel and had to be cleaned out. My gag response right now is terrible so Randy had to do it. We got lunch, good old Wendys, and hit the road. After driving for just under 3 hours we got to Randy's mom's house. With, Randys brother and his three kids, plus Randy, me, and Sophia. We had a full van. We actually went to his siters house for a picnic. That was a blast. We then left and went to Randys moms house for the night. We had to be on the road by noon the next day to make it home intime for the open house... so it was a whirlwind of a trip, very fast and also very short. We dropped Dan and his kids off in Grand Rapids and kept going the remaining 2 hours home. We got to the party at 3 and I jumped in and started helping in the kitchen. We left the party at 5 ish for our "Date night" We got home from that around 9 and I just wanted to pass out. I was exhausted.

Needless to sy, yesterday was a day of rest. I didn't do much but take care of Sophia. Today we have our church picture for the new directory so I need to pull away from the computer and get started on getting ready! Sophia also needs a bath, or at least her hair needs some special attention.

So, charlie had to go to the vet today, hes ok. I thought it was worse than it was, but the vet gave us an anti-biotic to help make him better. He's ok. Or will be ok.

Alright, gotta jet. I need a shower and to get my hair done for the church directory picture!

No comments: