Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, November 24, 2008

So much to be thankful for!

So many days I stop to thank God for all the blessings in my life...

Today, it was the snow. I know it may bother me in a few months when it is still around, but today, it gave me a chance to take Sophia out to play in it and that was so much fun. Sophia had a blast being pulled around on her sled and of course I was running out of energy but it was worth it!

Plus, a situation I have been praying for is looking better : )

I have to say, this whole marriage thing, is very worth it. I dont know who I was talking to lately, about marriage and how a huge step it is and how it should not be taken lightly... it got me thinking.

My marriage with Randy isn't perfect. I wont lie and tell you it is. But God did not create it with the idea that after a few years to try it and then if it doesn't work, throw in the towel. NO... and dont get any ideas here, we are not having problems of any sort like that to cause us to want to think that... I'm just saying is all....

I love Randy, and all he does for me. He is a great man with a huge heart to serve God and to minister to people. He is a people pleaser and loves to have people around all the time. That is just one of the many reasons I love him and love to have him as my husband.

We are watching this video series in sunday school, and it has been so good. We have been married 3.5 years and I thought, oh we dont have problems yet, why should we watch this? But it has opened my eyes and showed me things to help prevent future problems! Imagine that!

He makes it easy for me to respect him because of the hard work he does for our family in providing and leading. I get so sad when I hear other women talk about their husbands in a disrespecful way. That is something I pray I never do... I always want to build him up in front of others. And if there are things that I may have a hard time with about him, I pray that I just keep it to myself.

Ok, I need to get away from the computer and finish packing. Tomorrow, we are heading to PA for Thanksgiving and i couldn't be more excited. I love this time of year and this year seems to be so special. Not sure why.

God is so good and has never not provided my needs. I know I need to keep trusting HIM to keep providing : )

No comments: