Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Another long day

So the last day of the year, was it the longest for me? Very possible. Heres the story.

Tuesday I went to the doctor, no change in terms of baby coming soon. So I was pretty upset over it. Why? I know when he is due.... but I just had this thought he could come early (before 2009) so when I realized he wasn't going to, I got upset.

No big deal.. I'm over it.

So we get to the new years eve party at church, and the first thing people would say to me (not everyone mind you) was "Why are you still here, aren't you supposed to be having a baby?" The first time it happened I laughed it off, but by the time I heard it for the tenth time I was getting annoyed. I just wanted to go home and cry.

Randy sensed this and around 10 he took me home. I started crying in the van. Yes, I have a little less than three weeks till my "due date" my I dont feel good, so much going on that I just dont want to describe that makes me think he is coming soon, but yet, NOTHING is going on!

As I type this, I am having more contractions. The one that woke me from my sleep was very intense, started in my back and worked its way around and up my stomach. Definately more intense and more like the "real thing"

I'm not upset at people at my church, they all mean well, and I'm sure if they knew how much I struggled with this right now they wouldn't say anything, but its just so hard. If I happen to go overdue, I wont go to church... I dont think I could handle hearing it at all "Why haven't you had that baby yet?"

I'm going to try to go back to sleep. No guarantees or anything, but TRY is the key word.

Ahh, do I think the baby will be born today? No.... but soon

No comments: