Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sophia....

I figured out my frustration with Sophia yesterday. The child is so smart and usually figures out whatever she wants to do the first time... so whatever it was, walking, talking, eating, riding her tricyle, riding a big bike with training wheels.... she has always been a fast learner. So this potty training thing.... its just not happening. I talk to her about it she gets all excited then she just continues to pee in her underwear or diaper like its not a big deal. *thud forhead*

She was walking and running by 8.5 months... the child has been on the go and seems so big to me, but I have to remember she is only 2, not even 2.5 yet, just 2. So I am getting frustrated for what? One of these days she'll get it right, she'll decide on her own and my worries and frets will all be over what?

I just need to let go of the situation and trust God. He is interested and cares over this matter right? I need to focus on taht and just rely on HIS strenght on the rough days to get me through.

Yesterday, she screamed when I tried to put a diaper on, so we went pee and put on undies. Well we walked into the living room, she turned and looked at me, made eye contact and peed right there. UGH... then she peed again within an hour wearing the undies. So I put her in a diaper. I need a little help with it. I need Randy to be home to help for a few days if this is the way we want to go... BUT that wont happen, so I guess we'll just go on like we are and use diapers. $40 a month.... yup, thats what it is for her!

No comments: