Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, November 30, 2007

Wow... tomorrow is December, and I last posted in October. LEt me think of what all has happened since then.... alot!

Sophia has a tooth now. It is still very small but none the less, it has pushed through. She is now 8 months... tomorrow. She is almost crawling and getting into all sorts of things that she couldn't get into before!

Randy and I closed on our house in November and then moved in. We painted and now we are really working on being settled. The house is very livable, but has potential for updating and making it "our own"

We have some major plans for the house for the next few years. We like to say this is a project for the five year plan, or the ten year plan. It's pretty fun to dream. I'm a dreamer.

I spent the day today with my nephews. I dont get to see them very often, so when I get to I soak it in. They are growing so fast and learning so much everday. I look at them and see the tiny babies they once were and now see two boys who have imaginations and want to explore new things. We are heading back to Michigan tomorrow morning. Randy wants to go early to clean out the garage to park at least one car in it.

I know I have said this before, but I am really going to try to keep this updated. For those of you who read this and are interested in what goes on in our lives!

No comments: