Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, April 24, 2008

A little trouble

So, I'm "working" today. I started watching a friends little boy a few weeks ago and its only two days a week, thursday and friday. Its great though because it gives me a little spending money as well as gives Sophia a chance to play with a little guy a few days a week. He is 7 months old, so about 5 1/2 months younger than Sophia.

I did the budget for next month and let me tell you, we could get ourselves in trouble if we are not careful. We have been so good, but lately we are starting to slip. Randy is starting a second job this weekend cleaning at night. Friday night he will work from 7-1 and then Saturday he will be working too, weather permitting because its mowing grass. I hate the thought of him working another job, but we do need the money. The church pays us great, but we need to put a new roof on the house this summer so a little extra money to pay for that would be great. I dont want to use credit to pay for it.

So, with both of us working a little to bring in some extra money hopefully the roof will get paid for quickly.

Sophia took her first tumble on the driveway yesterday. She usually will catch herself with her hands, but not yesterday. She went right down on her forehead. It is pretty high up so her hair covers it however it still looked painful and she still cried.

We went to a track meet yesterday. It was so fun. It was exciting too. The last race, the 1600 mile relay always was my favorite. Especially when it comes down to the last leg, the anchor. It took me back to my track days. I want to start running again and get back to that in shape girl I once was. I just find it really hard to get motivated when I dont have a reason. Its always a good idea to take care of yourself, but I dont have a team to let down. I guess I could look at my family as my team and try to keep in shape for them. I'll let you know it goes.

As time goes I start to want another baby more and more. I know God took my little one but I just wish I were pregnant again. I'm trusting God right now more than ever. I want to trust Him though in good and bad times. I struggle at times doing that, trusting Him in those good times when I think I dont need any extra help. Those are the times I need to be thanking Him and praising Him for His goodness!

Alright, Caiden, the little guy I watch, is in need of some attention. Not sure what he needs, but I'll figure it out : )

No comments: