Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Mama said there'd be days like this....

So, I had a post all ready to go, took me a good half an hour to write due to stopping to deal with children and then when I hit publish... poof ... gone.


My couch has become a playground. Its an oversized couch, with pillows as the back instead of built in cushions. My children like to remove all the cushions and play on the couch. Problem is, I find cars and other small toys wedged in there. There is even a rip in the top of the couch that I have found cars wedged in there as well, thank you Elliot. I have asked for a new couch over and over again, something nicer, maybe leather, that isn't a big eyesore to our living room. THen I think about it and dont want my children to ruin a couch we spent any amount of money on. The couch /loveseat we have were given to us. They match each other and match the room (sorta) so I shouldn't complain right?

They all like to sit on the back of the couch too and use the window sill as a ledge to run cars on. Or to watch the neighbors come and go.

Another favorite activity is to throw all the pillows (there are 9) on the floor and then jump off the top of the couch onto the floor. Not a favorite activity of mine for sure, but you know it happens.

Who needs a swingset when we have an old beat up couch?

No comments: