Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

21 week update


Here I am at 21 weeks... This picture doesn't show my belly as big yet, but trust me it is getting there. I am bigger than I was at this point with Sophia, but I hear that is normal the second time around.

I go to the doctor again on September 22, and hopefully he'll schedule an ultrasound so I can see my little peanut on the screen again. I had one at 16 weeks, so it'll be fun to see how big the little peanut is now!

Ok, that is all about me for now. I just wanted to share a picture. My belly button has popped, and when you pull my shirt tight across my belly you can see my belly button sticking out. It will go back to normal eventually.. at least it did with Sophia.

Alright, gotta go. Have a good day!

No comments: