Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anticipation

Ok, so I last wrote a few weeks ago, so much has happenned.

First, I had my doctors appointment, all is well. The heart rate was 150... which is just lurking in the middle. I gained some more weight, which for being pregnant, is a good thing... I am up 11 pounds so far. Not to bad for over halfway!

Tonight we have an ultrasound. I still really dont care to know what we are having, but may just take a peak and see what I see. The surprise will be a surprise whether I find out today, or wait until January. Regardless, we may keep it a secret until the we have teh baby. Maybe we wont share the names, but we'll see. I'm sure I'll want to tell everyone about what we are having if we find out.... so many decisions!!

Sophia is now 18 months, which seems super hard to believe! I can't believe she is here and is doing all that she is doing. So active and into everything. Not so naughty, but just busy. She listens better than some little ones I've seen her age. So, I can't really complain about that!

I had a birthday, now 25. woohoo. Randy had a surprise party for me saturday night. What a sweetheart he is! I really love my birthday, and like the surprises, but hate making a big deal about it. I hate telling people what I want to do, but if they just plan it and do it, then I love it. Then on the actualy day, Sep 30, we went out to dinner and then did a little shopping. Then the next day we went back and bought the things we wanted. I got a new pair of maternity jeans, Sophia got a new outfit to wear this weekend at our Christmas party, and then the new baby almost got an outfit, but we decided to wait on that one.

So, I need to fold the basket of clothes on my couch behind me, I dont want to, and dont hvae any motivation to do so... but I guess I should. I then should put together our bag for this weekend. We are going to my mother in laws hosue for Christmas... thats right, its October, but we celebrate early. They leave for Florida in a few weeks and like to celebrate early. So friday night we'll have a christmas party. I bought sophia a cute sweater/sweatshirt to help get into the festive mood. Plus she'll be able to wear it later for the actual holiday. So it wasn't a bad purchase : )

Ok, I'll post pictures later from our ultrasound... super excited and only 4 hours to go!!! woohoo!!!

1 comment:

tiana proudfoot said...

Exciting! Let me know what you decide! Love you guys.