Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, October 17, 2008

Another day


So it seems that once a week I have an emotional pregnant day. Yesterday, that was me. The morning was great. I got so much done, cleaned the kitchen, made breakfast for the kids (Sophia and the little boy I watch Caidan) and had it all going for me. Not sure when that all changed, but boy did it ever!

Around noon I was changing diapers/clothes, getting them out of pj's... yes it was noon before I did that! So they both had wet diapers, but within a few minutes of changing them, they both pooped. So, that started the day off great. Then I laid them down for naps, and they were both sleeping great. When the phone rang. Randy is super sweet and wouldn't have called if he knew I was sleeping. But alas, it woke me up and woke up Sophia who then woke up Caidan.... *sigh* ny nap was over.

Not only did Randy call, he kept calling. He was goign to buy material for me to make a blanket for the new baby, which is super sweet, how could I be upset at that? BUT on top of all of what was going on, I coudln't find Sophia's sippy cup. That should be a big problem, but oh it was bothering me so much!!! Enough to start crying, more like sobbing. What a wreck I was! I called Randy and he said he would come right home.

One of these days I wont be pregnant and I'll be normal again. Maybe... haha...

SO I washed the cute material Randy bought for me and now I have the front of my son's blanket done. I'm excited to have Randy pick out the material because it makes it part his too. I made it, did all the sewing, but he had a huge part in picking out the colors. I like that. He is such a great guy!

So when Randy got home, he bundled Sophia up and took her outside on the mower and I took a nap. I was goign to make dinner too, but the internet wouldn't work and so I couldn't look at the recipe, so we had leftovers for dinner and I am making the meatloaf tonight. I plan on starting it in 30 minutes or so... something like that.

Tonight we are going back to Mt. Pleasant to buy candy for the trunk or treat tomorrow in town, and go back to Joanns to buy the fabric for the back of the quilt. What Randy bought is nice, but I want a different color. I'll use what he bought for something else for sure!

No comments: