Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, October 30, 2008

So, if someone would hav told me the second pregnancy was harder than the first, I would still go through it, but I would consider it first. Things this time have been so very different than the first. I know this little life growing in me is worth it though, I just look forward to having my body back and being able to sit without getting jabbed in the ribs or my bladde stomped on.

Today was a good day. I ddin't have Caidan again, two days in a row. That was nice. I got a lot done, cleaned, laundry, packed for the retreat, it was one of those kind of days where I can go to bed and know I did enough in my day.

Last night was pretty eventful. Pastor Doug had an awesome message about prayer and how we should be praying. Well, right after the message a man walked to the bottom of the steps and collapsed with a heart attack. I have never witnessed something like that and I did'nt know what to do. So I prayed. I got Sophia and I went and prayed. God is soo good. The man is weak, and the muscles around his heart causing the heart attack, but he is still alive. It really made me think that we never know when our last breath will be, so what will you be doing when you take your last breath? Have you impacted the Kingdom today? I have been really thinking about that lately, and last night really got my attenion!

This weekend we are taking our teens to a retreat at THE SPRINGS, only the coolest camp ever! I used to say SRBC was the coolest, but the springs has climbed the charts and in my opinion has passed SRBC... another post for another day. The retreat is a purity and holiness retreat. I am really praying that our teens take something home from this. I remember coming to a point in high school to not kiss until I was married... even though I didn't keep that vow, I learned alot through it. There is mroe to a relationship than the physical side.

Ok, its pretty late and I could really keep this post going about what I have just sprung in the last paragraph, another post for another day.

I am just baking the last tray of cookies for my sweet husband who wanted my moms recipe of chocolate chip cookies... so the love of my life... enjoy your cookies!

No comments: