Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, October 27, 2008

Tired, oh so tired

I know God is good, and why do I complain?

I should just end the post at that, but of course I wont.

I love my husband, but being married is hard. Being self-less is very hard. All I want (this week) is a crib for my baby. I am having a terrible case of nesting and feel the need to have a crib in the babys room. A crib that this little one wont even sleep in until he is born (duh) and then even some time after that! But I still find the need to have a crib!

I just wish I could be handed $5,000 tomorrow, then I can buy a crib, not even a super expensive one, just a crib!

Why am I making such a big deal out of this! Its not! I have enough of everything I truly need for this little one, and I know its not the material things that make a baby happy, but I do know that a place to sleep will make him happy.

Ok, I'm done venting over this. I am going to finish watching one tree hill then hopefully fall asleep. Randy is working tonight... probably till midnight or so, so annother night of falling asleep on the couch and then moving to the bed when he comes home. At least I have my two guard dogs... who are currently sound asleep and would take a minute to really wake up and protect me! oh well, they try.

Ok, to all you readers, if there are any!!! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your blog everytime you post something. I'm sure God is teaching you something through this. I have been stressed too, and one thing my dad said to me last night, is try to find something enjoyable out of every situation. Easier said than done, especially for a man who is not pregnant. :-) But he has a point. I'll pray for you today.