Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, October 13, 2008

Just an update

Ok, so a week ago I was having a super pregnant day... everything could go wrong did, and I was just very emotional about it all! But things got better and I can look back now and laugh... haha... but moving right along!

I am not 26 weeks pregnant, and that means 14 weeks to go! Almost to my third trimester! I am really ok with this little baby coming early and being here for Christmas. But wouldn't have to have it that way... just would be nice.

We are playing Mary and Joseph in our church's Christmas play, on December 21, and I think it would bo so funny if during the play I did actually go into labor and have to leave! What a riot!

So I'm watching Monsters Inc right now... *sigh* it makes me miss my roomie Tiana! We had a blast our freshman year together and I think this movie was playing all the time!

I miss those days! But wouldn't trade what I have now to go back to them. I love my family and my daughter... I have a blast with her! And my soon to be new baby in January, maybe december... if things happen!

Ok, gotta keep going! Caidan is coming today and I have to be out of my PJ's when he comes!

No comments: