Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, November 14, 2008

Chocolate Night

Last night we had a chocolate night. Oh my goodness... how wonderful that was! I was really good, and only ate a small plate of goodies. I could have been very bad and ate more than I should and gave my baby a sugar high, but I love my little one and didn't want to do that to him, and have him pay me back for it later in the night!

Ok, so a sidenote. My sisters youth pastor left her church recnetly, and she has always said what a good fit it would be for Randy and I, not to mention how it take us back to PA. I got off the phone with my mom and laughed, when we were this far along with Sophia we looked into moving to a new church, so lets keep the trend going. NO WAY! I started thinking of how much I love being where we are and how content I am. God has blessed us with a great church family and a great ministry here. I dont want to leave. I always thought when an opportunity came about to move to PA I would jump on it, but God has really opened my heart to this area. It is so awesome to be in a such a great church family.

With that said, we are not planning on moving and we never even entertained the thought, for those who were worried. I just thought it was funny that a church that would be so nice for us to move to would have a position open up, and I would be at this point in my life! What a blessing!

On the baby side of things... I am now almost 31 weeks along, which gives us 9 weeks to go until the due date. I am thinking he may come early, but not sure when. I dont think I'll go past my due date, but really dont know when I"ll have this little one. I'll be full term the last week of December, so Randy is ok with that too! Then I start to think, thats next month!!! holy cow!!! AHHH!! I'm not ready for a new baby yet! Yes, I am.... I just worry a bit.

Ok, gotta go. Just thought I would share my newest thoughts!

No comments: