Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, November 17, 2008

Target made a mistake

Ok, so I know this unlike me to post twice in one day, or for me to complain or make a stink about things... but here it goes...

Sunday night, I found an awesome deal on a carseat at Target online. It was such an awesome deal, I almost bought two... jsut because I still wouldn't be paying close to half of what 1 normally costs. So I bought one and felt great about my purchase.

Well, today I notice my order was cancelled without any notification. I checked my emial and nothing there letting me know of why my order was cancelled. So I called Target and couldn't get through to anyone, due to high volumes of calls that night (probably everyone complaining about this car seat situation)

Anyway, I'm just bummed out I guess you can say. When a store has something wrongly priced, they usually honor that price. Why would they not do this online? I am sure giving me this car seat at this price isn't going to make the chain of Target go under or anything. I will be more willing to shop there again if they do honor this and give me my car seat at the price the wrongly listed. I know I am only one person, and my little voice wont make a difference, but I am considering going higher up in the Target cooperation. Somehow, I want to get this car seat.

I am so bummed too because I like to shop there, but I am really considering not anymore....

No comments: