Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, November 17, 2008

Doctor appointment update

I went for my regular doctor appointment today.. all is well with the little one!

I took Sophia with me, and she was so cute. I got on the scale, usually a scary thing, but only gained 4 pounds this month... woohoo... not bad. But after I got off, Sophia got on. She was 25 pounds.

Then we were listening to the heartbeat, and it was 136, right where it has been, and as soon as heard it, Sophia started to bust a move. I dont know if she was happy to hear her brothers heartbeat, or if there was a beat and she had to cut a rug. hehe... regardless, she made me smile yet again!

So we went to Meijer after the appointment just to look at some Christmas presents for her, and walking in, we saw a little boy and she was pointing and saying "caidan" which is the name of the little one I watch a few days a week. Even though it wasn't him, it was still cute that she made that connection.

I think having children is a blessing and Sophia continues to amaze me everyday. I hope I dont loose sight of that when the new little one comes. I know he will be very special to me and his milestones will mean a lot, but I hope to still enjoy my little Sophia as much as now!

My next appointment is December 19th... I will be 35 almost 36 weeks. I was surprised he didn't want to see me sooner, usually at this point the appointments happen every 2 weeks, but he wasn't worried so I shouldn't be worried either. I guess when I go again, I'll be within a month of my due date... so thats a reason to party!!

Ok, Sophia has left a wonderful smelly surprise for me, better take care of that. Caidan is supposed to be here, actually, 15 minutes ago, so I'm just waiting. Hopefully he comes! I will give the mom a call in a few minutes if she doesn't show up....

Ok, have a good one everyone!

No comments: