Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, November 4, 2011

Sardines

Do you know the game of sardines? Where one person goes and hides and the rest of the group looks, and when they find the person 'it' they hide with them.

My children are champions of this game let me tell you. I was just talking on the phone (something that happens very rarely b/c of this reason) I kept getting up and walking to a new room, to get some quietness to talk to my sweet friend. Well, they found me every single time. I went to the bathroom, found, the bedroom, found me there too. Went to the kitchen table (yes I know obvious spot) surprise surprise, they found me there too. Finally I went to the playrom and they yet again followed me. It isn't like they follow me and just play, they follow me and want to talk and ask me for things. I need to teach them when I am on the phone to let me be for a few minutes unless someone is in danger.

Dont get me wrong, I adore my children and cherish the time with them. But a few minutes on the phone is not going to hurt them to play and let me talk.

Anyway, my children may just grow up to be profesionally sardine players. haha!

Oh, and people DO read my blog I found out today ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I read your blog every time you post :)