Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

14 weeks

Well, I am now 14 weeks. Woohoo. Only 4 more weeks until I can possibly know what the gender is. I personally dont care to know, find it fun not knowing, but we may find out just because. Why not?

This week we are tearing off the shingles on our roof and putting new ones on. Why tear off the old to put on new ones? haha, makes sense to me. Well we dont want any leaks and leaving the old ones on may cause leaks. We dont want that.

Lately, I've been so moody. I know its pregnancy and the extra hormones in me, but I should be able to control them! It was never this bad with Sophia. I feel like I should leave while Randy does the shingles because all the prep that goes into it makes me stress!

Ok, enough venting. I'm done. Talk to you all later

No comments: