Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A birthday day

Sophia was invited to her first birthday party today... so much fun. I am so proud of her. At home, it seems we are always fighting to get her to share and I'm so worried about her with other kids and sharing. Today she did great! She shared and was super nice and when the birthday girl was opening her presents, she did great at letting her (and not trying to help!) Praise the Lord!

I also think we are going to do her first birthday party this year! Randy hasn't wanted to, but she is going to be 3 and has taken major milestones this year... potty trained, ears pierced, and so on. I think she is ready! I wanted to share a few pictures too....

The birthday girl and her three friends at her party:


Watching so patiently as the birthday girl opened her presents:



Sophia asked, oh Mommy, can I have that barbie? Oh but she did so great not crying when Rachel said they were hers!

Sophia and the birthday girl, Rachel.

Then the last picture is the whole group. Rachel and her three friends and her sister Jenna. What a fun time!


No comments: