Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, February 1, 2010

Another good weekend

Are you living in the moment? Are you taking advantage of what God has put in front of you? God doesn't promise you tomorrow, he only gives us one day at a time with no promise we'll see tomorrow. I ask this because a grand-daughter (in law) to our church passed away at the age of 36.... still unsure the cause. A wife and mother of two, is now gone. She wasn't promised to grow old with her husband or see her chidlren become parents. God wanted her home.

Which really makes me ask myself, what am I doing to make a difference today. Am I living to make a difference, for God to use me, or am I just going through the motions every day and taking for granted the gift of life I have every morning when I wake up.

Its alot to think about on a monday morning (or whenever you read this) but its something that struck me this weekend. This lady didn't know it was going to happen. From what we understand it was very sudden and very unexpected.

Make each and every day count. Thats what I intend to do from now one! Live each day for God and see what HE can do with it (not what I can do)

No comments: