Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Sunday, February 14, 2010

13 months

Today, my son Elliot is 13 months old. Actually, at this minute he was about 10 minutes old.... but... today 13 months.

For the past 13 months I have nursed him.I gave him myself for 13 months. I always made sure I was wearing an outfit that was easy to nurse in if we were going out in public, I was never more than an hour away from him, always was there when he was hungry, never left him for more than 4 hours at a time...

I wanted to make it a year, and I did. We did I should say. Elliot has been the perfect baby in terms of eating. He wont take a bottle, never cared for it even when he would take one. But do you blame him? Maybe he didn't dislike the bottle, but he loved where the milk came from, close to mommy!

I love that I shared myself like I did for the past year. Elliot is worth it. I am so happy we had a good experience and happy he is still going strong. I am so proud of myself and him for sticking with it. Here are a few pictures, nothing to graphic of course, but just a few to share with you.




1 comment:

Cassie said...

Love it, way to go Mommy!