Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Just stop and think

Somedays I wish I had a job outside the home. I wish I got up, got my kids ready, dropped them off at daycare and went to work. Then picked them up later and heard all about their day but never got to live it.

Really? Not really. I know there are days that are hard, but would I trade it for a 9-5 job? No way.

I can't even go the bathroom without a follower. Showers, no way, I always get interupted by my children. I wake up in the morning to one or two of my children standing next to my side of the bed asking if its time to wake up yet. I sit down to eat my lunch and I hear one of my children ask for a drink or a snack. I clean up lunch and one of them will say "I"m stil hungry"

There are so many moments in my day that I want to throw in the towel.

But on the flip side....

The random I love yous, and the random hugs, and hearing my children play together all make me know I'm doing the right thing. I wouldn't trade what I do for anything. These days are going to go by fast enough. I dont want to miss a day of it.

Sophia, Elliot, and Andrew are three awesome kids. I wasn't sure we could handle one, then I wasn't sure we could handle two, then the third came along. I'm not sure we'll have anymore, but I do know the three I have I am enjoying!

No comments: