Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A long day

So today is coming to a close, and honestly, I can't remember if I posted today. I think I did, but what the heck, here is another.

They started digging the well today. Actually, the big rig drill is sitting in our new yard still.Closing is set for next thursday, the 25th. That means that afternoon I am blitzing the house with paint. I will cover the walls and the ceiling with new paint making moving in much more enjoyable!

I got some new pictures in the mail today, so what did I spend the afternoon doing, scrapbooking. It was so enjoyable. I did about ten pages actually. I covered Sophia from the month of June to the present. I think I could make twenty pages on a given month. I have to be realistic and spread out the pages a bit. I want to capture her every moment. I found I could not remember what she looked like as a new born. I could look at pictures, but looking at her now is hard to see the tiny baby that she was. That feeling makes me want a second baby to cherish those moments with. I know, that is the wrong way to go about this, but it couldn't hurt?

So, this is our plan for the near future. THis weekend we are going to pack this house up. The garage needs to have some major work done on it. Just packing the stuff up and organizing. Throwing stuff away if need to be! Then we can move what we already have packed to the garage to make moving out easier. Everything will hopefully be in the garage. We have nothing going on this weekend, so that is our big plan. Of course, things could change making packing impossible to happen. But if it does, we'll just adapt. We are good at that!

Tonight Randy asked for cookies, not just any cookies, but my mom's famous choc chip cookies. They take some time to make, but they are soo good. So we just finished them and now I'm really wiped out. I'm trying though to upload a video of Sophia saying "hi dad" so my family can see her first words. IT will melt your heart!

Ok, this is turning into a ramble.... later

1 comment:

tiana proudfoot said...

Um, I think I would also like your mom's famous chocolate chip cookies... ;) Hope things are going well with the move! Keep me posted. Love ya.