Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The past few days...

... to sum up what the psat few days have been like...

I went to a MARBC meeting at Lake Ann camp in Traverse City...It was a load of fun. People were telling me I couldn't take my daughter and I was like, ok. So I found a babysitter and I left her at home. Do you want to know how many children were there? I could have taken her. IT was nice to not have her, because it allowed me to be me without being a mommy. But I am a mom now, and she is still little. I guess its ok because Randy and I spent time together without her. We needed the time. Especially since the house situation is not looking good.

The well was completed, and then it didnt pass the test. So we had until 4 today to hear the results, and there was nothing. So the closing was set for tomorrow at 2, is now a time that we dont know yet. I'm really letting go of the situation. I know it will work out in God's timing. But what exactly am I supposed to do while I wait? Twiddle my thumbs? I'm so lost of words really. I want to be moved in this weekend, I want to be out of this limbo period and be established. If I wait any longer, I am going to to take my stuff and go to PA. I really like it in Clare, but I'm ready!

Ok, if I continue, I am going to keep complaining, and that is not healthy for me.... so thats all! Goodnight!

No comments: