Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Sunday, October 7, 2007

What a day

Ok, I'm going to give blogging a try again! Things are going alright right now. I would love to change the situation to what I want, but God says He has a better plan. I would much rather have God in control of things than me. I know I would mess things up even worse than I am already doing!

We are buying a house... we think. We have a house, made an offer, and now we are waiting. It is sitting empty. But we have to get a new well first. We could live with the well that is there and put a new pipe in, but there is no guarantee the well will hodl us. SO.. we are spending a little more money in hopes to get a better well. Anyway...

Sophia is already 6 months and 1 week! I can't believe it! She is growing so fast and developing so rapidly. Every day something new happens and I am in awe of what she is doing.

Alright, that is all that is going on. I'm done for the night!

1 comment:

tiana proudfoot said...

Hope everything works out smoothly and with as little stress as possible. I am glad you're blogging. :) I linked my site to yours. Sharin' the love. Love ya!