Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

7 months

I have been meaning to post now for some time. Every day I have a thought that would make a great post, but then I get away from things and I forget all about it. Oh well.

Elliot is now almost 7 months old. I can't believe it. I find the day they turn 7 months is worse than 6 months... he is now closer to a year than a newborn... and my baby is growing up. He has one tooth, crawling and has a very laid back personality. He looks like Sophia but is very much different. I love to see how similar and different they both are.

I have also been so sick lately. I am 99% sure I am not pregnant but yet I am still sick. I finally made an appointment to see our family doctor for next week. I have been dizzy and just yucky feeling. Ha, how is that for a diagnosis!

5 of my January Mamas who had a baby the same time I had Elliot are now pregnant again. Which is great for them, and makes me a little sad. I have the desire to have a bigger family and I know God will provide. I just dont know when the right time is. Having a big family would be great, but the size we have now is also really wonderful in many ways as well. More vacations with a family of 4, more one on one time with a family of 4. But having a big family, more people to play with, more chances to share (hint hint Sophia).

Good thing I dont have to decide right now!

Ok, Sophia just rang the doorbell and said 'mommy, can I come inside' so cute! She is so sandy from her sand box, better put her in the tub and let her play and unwinde before I make her lay down for a nap. She requires sleep. Also a good and bad thing : )

Wow this post has been all over the place... maybe I'll have something to say one of these times!

No comments: