Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a week

I have had a busy week. I'm just not being able to sit and talk about it too.

Last tuesday I spent the day getting ready for the yard sale. I started to feel yucky but just kept going. I ended up getting mastitis, which for those that done know, is a breast infection caused by a blocked milk duct. Very painful. Wednesday it wiped me off my feet. I was fine for a few hours and tried to do more than I should and it completely knocked me down wednesday night. We called and got a prescription and that really helped. Of course, the yard sale must go on.

We had a good 2.5 days of selling our junk. We made around $600 which was awesome. That was $600 more than we had on Wednesday! What a blessing!

Thw weekend was a blur... Saturday Randy's mom came and had lunch then took Sophia home with her. YEAH!! Saturday night we went to a friends house which is always a ton of fun. Sunday we had church then had to run to Walmart to get a few things for our youth night. Then we went to one of the youth leaders house for N'Focus that night. We were there till 9 or so. Then Monday we got up and drove 3 hours to Randy's sister's house, where we picked up Sophia and then came home. We got home after 9.WHAT A WEEKEND!

This week, its thursday already and I still dont feel caught up on things. Tuesday and Wednesday were just regular days here for me at the house, but still, I'm in a daze. The laundry is a mess.... and as much as I try to get caught up we keep making more to do. I dont think I'll ever be done doing laundry!

There are things I need to just let go of and no longer frett over. Alot of things in life are out of my control. I am only responsible for myself and how I respond to situations. I can't control others and act for them. Even at times when I feel like I know what is better, I need to just worry about me. Even my children. I am responsible for them now because they are so little, but I need to not worry about what others think and do whats best for them. So hard to do!

This coming weekend, we are supposed to be at 5 different places at once. How do you ask? Not sure yet, but Randy says not to worry, we'll do it. hehe... it'll be fun trying!

No comments: