Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, February 3, 2011

My first Zumba

Two posts in one day.... for real....crazy.

I have been working out with ladies from church on tuesday/thursday nights. Tonight we tried zumba for the first time. Wow. Its a lot of dance moves and well, I'm not a dancer. I'm not coordinated at all. This is why I ran track, making left turns every 100 meters.

It was fun though and I smiled and laughed a lot. I felt like I got a workout! My sides were aching and cramping (which means it was a good workout!) No one was great at the moves, excpet for the leader, and thats what made it fun =)

I remember in college we would try to dance and be goofy in the dorms.... I was never good at it and would just laugh. I went to high school dances and never danced, ever. I just couldn't do it.

So lets just say, zumba isn't my favorite, but I got out of the house without my children and got to be around other ladies. I call it a succesful night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoyed reading your blog again. Welcome back. Zumba sounds fun, but getting out of the house and hanging out with other ladies sounds like even more fun.