Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

False labor part one... more to come I'm sure...

So Friday, December 26 I woke to having some contractions. Knowing that in the morning when you have slept a full night your bladder is extra full and that could have caused them. So I peed, laid on the couch and thought I would wait them out. They didn't stop. So after a few hours of them being close together and mildly intense, I made Randy take me to the hospital to see what was going on.

AFter almost 2 hours of laying there, being checked twice... I was only 1 CM 20% effaced, to put it in simple words, I had a long way to go, but it was a start.

So they sent me home. The weekend came and went and my brother came to visit. It was so nice to have him here. Even though we didn't do much, just having him here, playing with Sophia meant so much to me.

Now today this morning really, its now almost 4 AM and I have been having the same feelings. I go to the doc today at 10... so hopefully he'll give me a glimmer of hope that this is not all in my head and this baby is on his way!

Sophia was born on April 1... april fools day... go ahead, laugh laugh laugh, so maybe this little one will be born Jan 1.. new years day! I think that would be rpetty awesome.... not only that, its only a day away!!! haha... well, two, and I dont want to wait that long, so today the 30th works too!! teehee

I'll post more when I know more!

No comments: