Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, December 12, 2008

Wide awake

Ok, so its 4 AM and I am wide awake. No big deal right, wrong, this has been going on for weeks now! I am a walking zombie in the mornings anymore. I just wake up and am up for hours before falling back asleep.

Thankfully Nick at night is on and that keeps me entertained until I fall back asleep.

So, I found out my mom can't come see me and the baby until Jan 19, which is my due date. I know she is really sad about it and so am I. I really don't know if this little one will wait until then. A part of me wants him to just for her sake, but then another part truly doesn't believe he will make it. I know if he comes any sooner she will be so sad having to go to work everyday. Her co-worker is having surgery on Jan 1 and has off until the 19th and my mom and her both can't be gone at the same time. I really was looking forward to her and my dad coming right away and helping out with Sophia and just being here with us. But if I act sad or show any bit of upset over this I know it will only make her feel even worse.

So I have to act like it doesn't bother me, even though it does. I know it really doesn't matter when she comes, I know she would come as soon as she could if it were up to her but it's not.

I love where we are living, but I hate the fact that things like this keep us apart. Now, he may be a week late and then I worry for nothing, but I don't see that happening.

Oh, we went out to dinner last night, I got pepsi, that's why I am wide awake! I haven't had caffeine like that in awhile... sorry little buddy, its not keeping him awake he rolls over every so often and gives me a jab but other than that he is sleeping right now.

Ok, tomorrow is friday, or should I say, TODAY is friday... better try to get some sleep. It is going to be a long weekend.

No comments: