Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, December 11, 2008

A new day

Last night was rough, not going to lie about it, I'm ready to have this baby out. I'm wanting him to be healthy and big and strong, but I want him born 5 weeks early. I actually had a dream he was born 12/12 which would be TOMORROW!!! yikes! I don't think that will happen, but you never know.

H really thinks its funny to use my ribs as a jungle gym or a play ground... um... not what they were made for! But whatever. I am not complaining. I am very grateful to carry my own children and to have this opportunity. It will just give me a fun story to tell him someday of what he did to me. All in a loving way of course!

So Christmas is two weeks from today and I'm not as excited about it. I wont be going "home" and that has been hard for me to swallow. Again, because of this baby. He is worth it and traveling probably isn't a good idea, especially with all that I have feel feeling lately. But still, its hard for me to think this is going to be a good one. I have my family with me, Randy, Sophia and the new baby, they are my family now, but still.... its hard.

Rumor has it, my brother is coming to visit the weekend after... I can't say he is my favorite brother, because I have three great brothers, but he is definitely the one I am closest too, so for him to come to my house is so great! Not sure when they are coming or how long they are staying or what we will do, but they are coming. We gave him a puppy last year, so maybe he'll bring him and I'll get to see him. He is my dog Charlies son, so a little father-son visiting will be nice. Not sure though, I'll just be happy with Nathanael and Emily here.... even if they leave their dogs in PA : )

Ok, Sophia has really leaned to love the word MINE and Caidan has learned it as well. OY.... so annoying and frustrating to hear but whatever, its a stage she will go through and hopefully Randy and I can teach her to share.

Ok, My little son is up in my grill... haha, ok, my ribs, so I need to go do something other than sit here!

No comments: