Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Last time we had a lock in...

Ok, so we had a lock in (not a lock in) IT was different because we made the teens sleep. It was more a group training weekend, leadership retreat, but we called it a lockin. Well, it went great. The teens all seemed to have a good time, at least that is what I gathered. The food was excellant thanks to a new youth leading couple, Steve and April. Last time we had a lockin I was pregnant with Sophia, this time, with our son, so I seem to get out of these things due to pregnancy. : )

Last time we had one though, was the end of March 2007 and Sophia was born one week and a day later... so I'm wondering if next Sunday we will be welcoming our new little boy to the world? It would only be fitting to keep with our lock in tradition! I sorta hope not, because next Sunday night is the adult Christmas play at church, and Randy and I are Mary and Joseph and well, we are sorta important to have in the play. Wouldn't that be funny, Mary couldn't be here because she is REALLY having a baby! AHHH!!!! As ready as I think I am I am not ready to have my life turned upside down again. BUt it would be cool to have him and have him HOME for Christmas. That would be awesome. I am ready to meet him!

Ok, So I am terribly uncomfortable at the moment. My son is digging into my ribs and it hurts!!! I am 35 weeks, and in two weeks I will be "full term" and I hope he is ready to meet me, because I am ready to have him out!!!

Ok, watching a movie here, The Santa Claus, what a fun movie!!!

No comments: