Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, December 8, 2008

The joys of pregnancy

So this pregnancy has been so much different than Sophias. I dont want to say harder, just different.

Well, last week I started having cramp like feelings very low in my abdomen, which is what happend just a few days before Sophia entered the world, so I started to wrry. Well, I didn't think much of it, still to early to have a baby, so I sorta ignored it. Well, today I thought I better call. Turns out, I have a bladder infection. My nurse said my uterus and bladder are not friends and are both fighting for the same space, and the uterus is winning, making the infection in my bladder. I am on an antibiotic for a few days and hopefully that will clear things up. I was so sick to my stomach just thinking there could be somethign wrong with the baby or that he was coming early, but my doctor reassured me I was fine, the baby was fine, and he was going to stop anything from happening to early. he is a great doctor.

So that made for an eventful morning/afternoon today. On top of that, Sadie, our dog, has been running away. She is so silly and thinks its funny or something to take off. Three tiems in the past few days.... ugh silly dog. Anyone wnat her? She makes a great pet, when she stays in the yard and doesn't take off. The funny thing is, Charlie, who doesn't have the underground fence collar on never leaves the yard. Sadie has the bigger of the two collars, usually Charlies on, and she takes off and gets a buzz and Charlie stays and cries because she ran away. Oh fun.

Ok, so thats my day. I'll update more later. I always say I will write more often, but it never seems to work that way : )

No comments: