Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Before 3 become 4...

Friday afternoon, Randy calls me (wakes me from my nap mind you) and said to pack a bag with swimsuits included, we were going away for the night. woohoo! I quickly got up and got ready. I can be ready to go overnight like that in about ten minutes, and then including sophia, 12 minutes.... I am a fast packer. We left around 5 and got to the hotel sometime before 7. Long uncomfortable ride thats for sure!

We went to the pool and it was so nice. Sophia has zero fear of water. She didn't like it at first, but then once she got going and realized it was like a HUGE tubbie... she loved it! Sadly, around 3 AM she joined us in the bed because she woke up and I got kicked and punched in the face from that sweet little angelic child for the rest of the night... lol....

We hit the water again Sat morning and again Sophia loved it. The water slide captured her attention. She kept saying again again again... randy would take her down it and lift her up at the end so she didn't go under. It was pretty cute....

We spent some time with Randys nephews and niece too, which was a lot fun. They are super great kids and we really have missed hanging out with them. We are going to really try, and make a huge effort to see them every few months. We just get busy and thats a terrible excuse why we dont spend time with them! Randy's X-sister in law is understand and wants to let us see them. We are thankful for that.

Hopefully this was our last weekend for our family of 3 before it becomes 4! I really wonder what he is waiting for... lol... he's just not ready I guess. But I am! Its not about me, but I would sure like him to come out and so I can just be comfortable when I sit down!!!!

No comments: