Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Having a Gilmore moment...

For those of you who watch or are familiar with Gilmore Girls.... there is an episode, where Sukki is pregnant, very pregnant, and she shows up at Loralei's house and is freaking out saying things like "Get it out, it will never come out" Meaning her baby she is carrying....

Well yesterday, I was Sukki. I know I'm not technically at my due date yet, I have what, 10 days now to go? But come one, thats close enough right? lol

I had a check up yesterday and my doctor didn't give me much hope of having him in the next week. I want him to be wrong, but something tells me he is going to be right on. I left the appointment and the hormones got the best of me and I cried... Oh did I cry. I told Randy I was putting myself on house arrest, no contact with people at all.... computer included. That didn't last because I realized how selfish and childish I sounded. Just because I couldn't get my way I was just going to shut the world out? I dont ever tolerate that when Sophia does that, why am I allowed? So I called Randy and we went pant shopping for Sophia with only a little bit of sucess. THen came home and tried to rest because of pain, oh the pain.

After dinner I just wanted to curl up in bed and shut down, but then Randy left for church and someone had to take care of that adorable little girl... so we took a bath and got ready for bed. I let her play in the tub for a long time, I think she loved the extra water time. I took the plug out, and started to get ready to get her out and I look over and she is laying belly down in the draining water like "no water come back I'm not done yet!" It was pretty cute!

So it was an eventful morning, that has lead to nothing. I woke up with havin a contraction. This puppy was strong! Definately the strongest yet... then followed by two more close ones.... I got up and went to the couch... where they stopped. I thought maybe I am just hungry... so I ate a bowl of cereal and I think that was all it was... *sigh* but you know, today could still be the day....

This is the day the LORD has made, I need to rejoice and be glad in it!

Thats whats going on... I'm going to head back to bed, maybe I can get another hour or so before my little Sophia is up and in full force for the day. She truly hits the ground running every day. But she sleeps hard too.... its a definate win win there!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: