Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things : )

So this has been going around facebook, but thought I would add one here... just in case you missed it on facebook. Plus I have thought of new things, updates : )

1. I met Randy at Slippery Rock Baptist Camp. I was on a mission to find a extra bed for my cabin, I had to many campers and not enough beds. He was trying to "flirt" or get my attention but I had no time for him!

2. Later that day, THEN I had time for him : )

3. When I met Randy, I thought I was going to marry someone else.. funny how things change!

4. I have been skinnydipping... until a fish jumped out of the water and scared the pee right out of me!

5. I had a scholarship for track in college and gave it up after one year.

6. I went to college for one year in northern Wisconsin, what a learning experience!

7. I locked myself out of my house when I was 12 in the middle of the night... yes I walk in my sleep.. haha... DID walk in my sleep

8. My children hold my heart... everytime they leave me or I go away from them, my heart goes with them. I became a mom and its amazing how they now have a piece of my heart!

9. I am a social American Idol watcher ... not a huge fan of the show, but got hooked two years ago when Randy came to meet with the deacon board : ) Been watching ever since!

10. I was 18 before I got my first kiss

11. I had more guy friends in high school, and a few close girl friends, I always got along better with guys.

12. I always dreamed I would get married on the track... crazy huh?

13. I wish I was more coordinated... to play sports like basetball or soccer!

14. I have a goal to run a marathon.... maybe before we have another baby.

15. Even though I know how hard having one baby is at a time, I would love to have twins next... identical twin girls... shh dont tel Randy my crazy plan!

16. I hate being late... I enjoy being early for things and I sometimes over prepare so I'm not late... funny how I married someone who is rarely early : )

17. I strongly dont like to be home alone, and hate scary movies (a combination of that is terrible!) And with Randy working his second job from 7-12ish at night, I have learned to be ok with being home alone at night... I dont like it, but have learned and grown from it!

18. I am the baby of the family and love every minute of it!

19. My parents never grounded me, never really put "rules" on me, because I didn't need them. I told them where I was going, who I was going with, when I would be home, and usually came home early. I just wanted their trust. I think I had it too :)

20. My parents hardly ever missed one of my races, from 7th-12th grade, and two years running college, they probably missed a total of 5 of my meets... including the ones when I ran in Wisconsin... they traveled :)

21. I have worked as a ... ice cream scooper, babysitter, nanny (very different), at Slippery Rock Baptist camp... cleaning toilets and dishes and as a counselor, YMCA daycare and at a preschool... My favorite job though, raising my children at home!

22. Randy has always been very up front and honest with me... a quality I love and admire about him! He is my best friend!!

23. I love and cherish nursing my children... I feel its my special one on one time wiht my children. No one else has that opportunity to nurse these two children... and sometimes (almost every time) I will talk, sing, pray for them. As much as I dislike the middle of the night feedings, its my special time with them.

24. I wish I could sing... I love to sing and will sing when no one is around as loud as I can, in my car, at home... so far my children dont mind... but that may change as they grow!

25. I am very happy with ho I am and where I am in life. I never thought my life would go this way 10 years ago, but wouldn't change a minute of it! Even though Randy and I dont make a lot of money, I wouldn't change that! It makes us strong, more dependent on GOD.

WHEW... that was hard and fun. : )

So I'm watching American Idol right now.. and then I'll flip over to The Biggest Loser! Randy is home tonight, usually he works his second job on Tuesdays but tonight is a bonus night and he is home! yeah! I dont like being home alone, but its growing on me.. but I love it more when he is home!

No comments: