Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A weekend to recover from my weekend...

So this weekend was going to be busy, but I never thought it would go the way it did. I am so thankful however that I was able to help out the friends that I helped.

Saturday mornings are always lazy days for us. We just bum around and just enjoy the morning together as a family. We got a phone call from a friend that wondered if we could watch her children as well as the two children she was watching so she could take her husband to the ER... so we got an extra five children. No big deal. (Just makes me really thankful I only have two)

Well, we had a youth event, so I had to get all these kids to the house we were sledding at. Well Randy took the older two boys, so I had just the girls and Elliot... wow.

Ok, so Randy is talking in the same room, and I can't focus on what I'm typing. So I'll just have to come back and re-post later... just having a hard time focusing on what I"m typing!

Back later to update!

No comments: