Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, February 20, 2009

Cloth Diapers

So, I never thought I would even be considering the thought of cloth diapers, but after doing some math and realizing how much money we spend on something we just throw away, I am doing some reconsidering.

I have some friends, thanks jan mommies, who are giving me tips and where to buy them at. I have looked at them and I dont see how hard it can really be.

In terms of money, it would be about $400 up front, but with that money I would hopefully have enough diapers to last me until Elliot is potty trained. Um... lets look at this... $400 now, or $3000 over the course of 3 years... not so hard when you look at it that way!?

I would still have some disposables on hand for at night, maybe, or for long trips to PA.

So much to think about! I could even buy a few for Sophia... and then let Elliot use them when she is potty trained.. which hopefully will be very soon :)

So I should really get off the computer and get my house cleaned. We are having some friends over tonight and well my house is in no shape for visitors! yikes! Hopefully my children will let me get stuff done... hmm.. here's hoping!

No comments: