Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, February 12, 2009

No more sleep

So I have decided, that no matter how much I want sleep, its just not going to happen. I just have to learn to function on the little slepe I get. Elliot just loves me so much he wants his one on one time with his mom during the night when no one can interupt us. Sophia can't climb up and try to kiss him while he is eating or hit him while he is eating or poke him in the head while he eats... just him and I.

Last night it was rough, every time I finished feeding him and laid him back down he was up again trying to eat his hands. I think he hit a growth spurt... because he is sure bigger today than even yesterday! The check out lady at walmart today was amazed how big he was at 4 weeks old. Yes, he is a big boy. I also saw my doctor again at walmart, twice now I have seen him there. A little awkward but whatever. Being a baby doctor is just another job I suppose!

So I am doing the gospel challenge, and today I read Matthew 1-4. I started the 5th chapter, but thought I would wait for tomorrow, its a good book and I wanted to spend some more time in it! Such an awesome challenge to read through the four gospels!

I am going tomorrow to get my hair done too! Randy told me to set up my appoinmtment... so ready to sit in a chair and not be bugged or poked or asked to do anything! I may have a hard time staying awake for that amount of time! So ready to be pampered!

I love how my daughter says no to everything, do you like ketchup, no. Were you a good girl, no (that one is most of the time correct too)

Well, my son is needing me. So I have to finish this up and take care of my hungry boy. Oh, I weighed him tonight, he is 12 pounds. At 4 weeks... yikes!

No comments: