Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Another saturday

So today is saturday, Randy is working, again all day, so I'm on my own. There is a ladies tea at church today and I plan on going. We are supposed to wear a hat, but I dont own a hat other than a tigers hat.... which is not what they had in mind, so I'll just go and borrow one. A lady who invited me said there would be extra for me to wear if I didn't get one before hand. I had a cute white hat, but I think it got lost in the move, one of them! (We've moved three times in the past 1 1/2!)

Randy is working today, he left almost an hour ago. I found his cell phone on th bed though, so hopefully I'll be able to swing by the place where he is mowing and drop it off to him. Not that he can really use it while he is mowing, but you know, he likes to have it around. Me, I sometimes forget I have a phone and just leave it at home or keep the ringer tunred off. I have been doing better lately though!!

Let's see, not much else is going on. The Kentucky Derby is on tv today, which the only real importance to me was almost marching in it 9 years ago. I was a freshman in high school and it fell the over the weekend of the biggest track meet of the year... my coaches were telling me I was needed for the meet and so I couldn't go. I wasn't to bummed about it though, I would have rather ran in the track meet than march in a parade! I think I scored some points that meet and helped my team to a sizeable victory :)

Well, I have an hour before I leave, maybe 45 mintues because I have to stop and get gas, so I should wrap this up and go get dressed for the tea. Not sure what to wear really. Sophia is in a cute little skirt and top. She is cute in anything though!!

No comments: