Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Saturday, May 17, 2008

How Great is Our God!

So today has been a good day. God is so good. He gives strength to get out of bed in the morning, he gave me a new day! I am blessed to have another opportunity to serve Him!

Tonight I am going to a dinner theatre with another couple. Randy is suppoed to be home at 5:30 because we have to leave at 6. The babysitter is coming at 6, so hopefully sophia will do well with a sitter tonight. We left her over night last night, so this is two nights in a row. At least this time she is at home and with her own toys not somewhere else.

I was thinking of all the good God has done, and even the bad has turned out good. He doesn't do "bad" but the things that have gone wrong in my mind have turned out good actually! I'm so blessed to serve a God who lvoes me for who I am and will never waiver in that! How many of you can say that about anyone in your life? Even Randy will love me less on days, but not my God! I am so undeserving of this love of HIS but yet he has given it me! It was also a free gift. How many times in your life is anything free? The only side to it, I get to serve Him! How can taht be a terrible thing? Not at all!!! I get the biggest smile on my face when I think about the awesomeness of my God and how much He loves me!

Also, I am only responsible for myself! I can't be judgemental of anyone else because I only have to stand before God someday and account for all my actions, not the ones of others! Thats awesome as well! Do I love everyone? Well, I try, but there are some that are harder to love than others! But God has given me the power to love. I absoultely love that about HIM!!!

OK, I need to go, get Sophia's dinner going to Braida K can feed her when she gets here and I also need to clean a little more! Yikes for a messy house!!!!

Have a great night all!

No comments: