Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just a ring

Yesterday was a very interesting day. It was beautiful out! So tht was good.

Around 2 I get a call from Kathy wanting me to go to the softball game with her to see Stacy (her daughter) play. Since Randy was going to do some yard work for a lady who needed help, I thought sure. So I packed some snacks and juice and milk for Sophia and off we went. First of all, she has a bit of a diaper rash right now, so she is a little fussy from that, and so that made a long night. We didn't have the stroller so there wasn't a chance for her to sleep while I pushed her, so she spent the time in my arms or walking around and falling every 2 seconds. So we went to the car and we both fell asleep. Much needed on both parts.

We get to the Blackwells for American Idol and Randy called and said he was wrapping up and would be there soon. Around 8:15 or so. Now he is at a second place working for the evening. Well, there he was raking and lost his wedding band. Not a big deal, we'll get him a new one. It doesn't make him less married or anything. I kinda hope we dont find it, because he purchased that band before we met, and I want him to wear one that I buy him, or that we bought together. I know its a silly ring, it doesnt make him any less married to me by not wearing one. I just like him to have one. I want people to know he is married : )

So he didn't get home until after 9. I was already home from watching American Idol and had a terrible headache. I hadn't eaten enough so that is what caused that one. So I was laying on the floor with Sophia who would occasionally snuggle me, then get up and run and play. She is a sweet heart! So he came home and gave her a bath, which I thought she would scream because of the diaper rash, but she didn't.

He put her to bed and I was super hungry. I really wanted a hamburger from burger king with ketchup only. Yeah, craving? Its only the beginning too. So he ran out to the store and picked up a burger and small fries for me. He got home, I was sleeping. I woke up though, ate the burger, felt very sick, like I was going to throw up. But instead fell asleep.

So, it was a long day. I haven't seen Randy for more than an hour during the day since Sunday. It is now Wednesay, and he is busy at church working. This is staring to wear on me. Working a second job that is. I like the fact to dig our way out of debt, but this? Is it really worth not seeing him? I have to keep telling myself its only temporary. Probably for the summer and then he'll be back to only his main job. Hopefully by then we will have eliminated a few debts and will be comfortable again.

NOW, Caidan is here for the day, and he wont stop crying. I dont know what else I could do, i changed him, fed him, well tried to, and he pushed it away. What am I supposed to do? He wants my undivided attention, and well, there are things I need to do. He stopped and is playing. Now Sophia is awake and I need to go get her and hopefully the two will play and have a good afternoon.

Alright, enough venting, talk to you all later!

No comments: