Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

What a day

I wont have time to post later today, and I have so much on my mind right now!

When I was having my m/c a few months ago, I remember pulling out my bible and just reading and crying and pouring my heart out to God. I remember in those moments where I was truly calling out to Him, a peace. A peace that it was ok I was loosing that baby. That HE would deliver me through it! No matter what would happen, no matter what else would come, HE would always be there!!!

How many of you have a friend like that? Honestly, my husband is great, but he is human and I know there would be a day, if it hasn't happend already, where he would let me down. Any let down at all! God has never let me down! Sure I have been upset and confused and not sure why certain things have happend to me, but I know HE Is still there!

The theme of our church camp this summer is WOW! And when I start to really step back and look at what God is doing and what all He has done I can't stop saying and thinking Wow! Next time you are starting to feel down and start to have a pity party, just step back and do that. Look at the sky full of stars and think, who put them there? Then imagine a newborn baby and think, who gave us this baby? The same giant hands that hung the stars in the sky also put that tiny baby together. That doesn't make you go wow, then I'm not sure you are human!!!

Ok, we are having some company over tonight from church, so I need to get away from this computer and get stuff done! Like, clean off the table, wash the table clothe, thaw the chicken, oh the list seems longer than I can think of right now. My head is starting to hurt a little too, hmmm.

Later! Thanks for reading!

No comments: