Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Thursday, May 15, 2008

What a day!

So today started out very early, at 3:30 Sophia was kicking her legs and making her crib hit the wall that our bedroom shares with hers. Randy nicely rolls over and wakes me up so I go take care of her. She wasn't really awake, but just wanted to wake us up I guess. Finally got her back down around 4. *yawn*

So Randy got up and fed SOphia breakfast then went and looked for his wedding ring. Shortly after he started looking he found it! Praise the Lord! I was ready to go buy him a new one, but he was going to look for it with a metal detector first. Good thing because there isn't the spare cash right now to buy a new ring!

He took the day off today and just had family time. We went to Meijer and ate at the deli, then looked at baby stuff, and found an awesome kitchen for Sophia. It is just like the one at the church nursery and so it was a great buy! I'm actully buying one for my niece for her birthday because Brittian, my sister-in-law talked about wanting one for her. Then we went and tried our key in a new Chevy truck, we didn't win it but we did win an ipod! woohoo! Randy has talked about wanting one so good for him. Then we went to Walmart, Target and Tractor Supply. It was an all around great day.

We got home, got the bikes ready, cleaned out the van and went and picked up a stroller buggy for behind the bike and went for a bike ride. Wow! My legs are sore but it was great. Now we have the buggy for behind, we are going to try to bike more often. It is great exercise and so we should do it right?

Now I am home, very tired from a long day and ready for sleep! Tomorrow Caidan comes at 7:30 so I need to sleep to be ready for him. He leaves and shortly after I have to go to the church for THE BIG EVENT. Sophia will sleep over at her adopted Grandmas house for the night and Randy and I will take the kids to an outreach event. I'm a little nervous about going but I'm sure it will be fine.

WHEW what a day what a post! Sorry to give you a boring play by play. Maybe tomorrow night or sat I'll update you on how Awesome the God is that I serve and tell you all what HE has been doing in my life. It's truly amazing!!


Until then! Goodnight all!

No comments: