Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, May 5, 2008

The start of the week

So today is Randy's usual day off... however he is working today until 6, hes been gone since 8. I'm not really able to be upset because we ned the money, however, I do miss him.

The job he started early this morning was for a guy at church who is in his 70's and can't take care of his yard. My sweet loving husband takes care of that. He also was to work today at 11:20 for his second job workiing until 6. That too is mowing and taking care of the cemetary in town. I know we need the money and I know I shouldn't complain, but I miss him. He has been working this new job for almost 2 weeks now, and really, I haven't seen him much in the past two weeks. One night last week he did call a babysitter over and we went and had dinner, but then we went straight home because he was very tired. I just dont know what to with myself. Sophia is napping and thats a great thing, but I can only clean so much and once its done, then what?

Oh Lord help me to fill my time with things that please you! Help me to focus on you during my days so that I dont have down time! Give Randy safety as he mows and help him to be a light for you!

I'm so glad I have this relationship with a God who is loving, just and one that has forgiven me of every sin! Its an awesome feeling! Do I still sin? Yes, but I dont sin because I know I am forgivn, I sin because I am human. I will never not sin, until someday I am in glory standing face to face with my Savior. I live my life now so that I try not to sin. I dont want to purposefully hurt my God. If you want to know more, PLEASE ask. Dont live another day without knowing the truth. I am usually avaiable.

Sophia is awake. I need to go some love from her. She gives the best hugs and snuggles!

No comments: