Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, May 19, 2008

A beautiful day out!

Today is just beautiful out. I have the door open right next to me as I type this and the breeze feels so good. The birds are chirping and the neighbors dog is barking, as usual. I had to bring my two dogs in because they were trying to bark back at Shadow.

Randy is working again today, he went in around 11:30 and will be home around 6, only to turn around and go back at 7-1. I hate mondays. I used to look forward to them, his day off, our day as a family. But the past month its been the same thing. He is home for about 40 mins in the evening and back to work. The paycheck is nice and its to pay our silly credit cards off... so I guess we dont deserve to see each other right now. The pay checks he has been bring home have been very nice. The one card we thought would take a year to pay off is down to 6 months left. That is a huge blessing. It lightens the load a bit every month. We are still not out of the woods yet though.

I am feeling sorta crumby. I have a cold *sniffle* and I just can't get rid of it! I've done all the tricks to get rid of it without taking medicine, but I just am at a loss. I want it gone! Maybe a nap will do the trick.

Currently I'm reading the sisterhood of the traveling pants and there are three more books after this one. I am more than half way done with the first and I intend on reading once I finish this. The book reminds me of my friends from SRBC days. We spent the summers together but the school year we all went our own ways. No matter what, the summers would bring us all together again. I miss those days. I do however enjoy my life now. I love my husband and the life we have created together. My daughter is beautiful and I can't imagine not having her. Speaking of sophia, she hits her mattress anymore and is asleep in 30 seconds. I guess her bed is magical because it never tkaes her long! She may let out a scream, but once she realizes its a good thing, she doesn't fight it and gives in to sleep. she got that from her daddy. I dont fall asleep that fast!

Alright, off to book world! Have a nice day!

No comments: