Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, March 16, 2009

Another busy day

So, no surprise, we had a busy weekend. I went "home" last week to PA and spent Monday thru Friday at my parents house. While I was there I saw my siblings and family and loved it. Randy came and picked me up on thursday night and we made it home safe and sound on Friday.

Saturday I watched a friends two girls for the day, from 11:30 till Sunday! It was crazy. A 7 year old, two 2 year olds and a newborn, what a busy day! It was all good though, I survived : )

Sunday was good, great actually. got a chance to hear God's word shared and really contemplated some awesome scriptures!

Elliot had his 2 month check up today, he is growing and developing right along where he should be. What a beautiful baby he is, I'm so in love!

At Winter Jam, Randy adopted a little baby boy from India for our youth group to support. I saw his picture and my heart fell in love. I really started thinking about adoption and bringing a child like that into my life. I wasn't sure how Randy would feel about it and honestly, it is a HUGE committment on our parts. Its not something I'm going to jump into yet, but this little baby boy is so cute. He was born in June and was a premie, found in a garbage can, and is still in the hospital/orphanage. Not sure where that will take us, but maybe it is something that will open up for us. Randy is actually really on board with it. I feel very blessed to have two of my own children, but giving a child a better life and opportunities that he/she may not have otherwise, that would be awesome. Definatley something we need to pray about and continue to seek God's guidance on.

I am sitting in my living room, Randy is sleeping on the couch, Elliot is sleeping on the floor, all spread out, and Sophia is in her crib sleeping. I should try, but its so nice to see them all sleep. I pray that this nap is very good for all three of them. They are all so tired and exhausted. Well, maybe not Elliot, but the other two are!

No comments: