Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The words of my daughter

So Sophia is just about 2, April 1 is the day, and lately she has just become a talker. I have been told they know where she gets it from, both Randy and are talkers, and when I was little, around my family, I talked all the time. Ask my brothers, they'll tell you!

Lately, the funniest things come out of her mouth! This morning, Randy was getting ready to help the neighbors and she wanted to get dressed, So Randy took her and put her in an ourfit and she grabbed the car keys that were on the floor and said bye to me. Well, Randy left the house and she started crying, with keys in her hand, and tears going down her face, she said "Want go walmart" I was in shock for a second so I asked her if she wanted to go to walmart, and she said yes, and repeated her statement. Now this was extra cute because her keys were in hand... I love her, she is so cute!

She also tells me when she has boogers in her nose... she'll come over and lift her head back and show me, mama, I got boogers. And ask for a tissue.

I honestly believe she is a talker today at 2, because I have always talked to her. I have explained what we are doing along the way, even when she was little, like 6 weeks even. I tell her what we are doing, in the car I talk to her, getting her dressed, in the tub... I have always talked to her. And not in baby talk... as she's gotten bigger I stopped that when she was very little and I think its helped her.

Honestly, I did nothing, God made her and is making her smart like she is. He is just using me to teach her, He is working through me to teach her and help her in life. I love having that job!

Ok, so its now 11 (or almost) and I need to start getting ready. We are going to a wedding today at 2, and should probably leave around 1 or shortly after, that means, I have less time to get ready! Sophia is attempting to take an early nap... and Elliot just ate, so I should be in the clear to get a shwoer and start getting ready... we'll see : )

No comments: