Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Friday, March 13, 2009

Blessings blessings blessings!

So I just got home, a few hours ago, from PA. It was wonderful!! I went without Randy for the week, which was very hard, but all in all it was a good time. My parents really enjoyed having me there with Sophia and Elliot. They miss them when we dont get a chance to visit, and I could tell my mom was itching to see Elliot again.

I got to see three of my four siblings, one niece, and go shopping alot with my sisters and my mom. The days were lazy at times and busy at times. The evenings usually were spent preparing dinner for everyone and two of the four nights I was there we had everyone over. It was a great week.

As nice as it was to go, coming home was nice too. I love where we live and the people here and my house! Even though Randy didn't do much in terms of cleaning while I was gone, it was nice because it makes me feel needed. Silly, sure, but he would be so lost without me. I feel like its my purpose or part of it, to clean the hosue for him and take care of it. He has enough going on with his job he doesn't need to worry about it! I am just very blessed that he works as hard as he does so I can stay home with our two little ones.

Well, a few mintues ago, I was in the bathroom doing laundry, and the dogs were barking... yikes! Home alone, dark out, and the dogs bark... it was a lady from church bringing us a big box of food! It was hamburger meat, steaks, roasts, all sorts of yummy food! She said she got a half a cow and had more than her family could eat and she ran out of room, so she thought of us!!!! The way God works amazes me. This month we paid down a little more on debt, so our food budget has to be spread out, but this will help out a ton!! Definately enough big parts to meals that all we have to do is come up with the little things.

I love how God works. No matter how little I show my gratitude to Him, He is constantly providing! I dont know why I am so surprised by His goodness, because God is always good, but I am so grateful!

Sophia went to bed at 730, Elliot just ate and is sleeping soundly on the couch next to me and I have a basket of clothes to fold... but I may skip that for now and get to it later. Maybe... I am really tired tonight and just want to curl up with a movie and sleep. Both children are, I think I should be too!

Goodnight! Thanks for reading my random thoughts!

No comments: