Four little Emmoreys

Four little Emmoreys

Monday, March 23, 2009

Trying it out

So, I knew this day was coming, and its here I'm afraid, the night Elliot sleeps in his own crib in his own room. He is there now, sleeping and looking very peaceful I might add. I put Sophia in her own room at 2 months, he is now 2.5 months, so a little later than her. I have the monitor on and am afraid I will sleep with it in my hand waiting for him to make a peep. Maybe tonight will also be the night he sleeps through the night entirely... oh.... so nice!

So the topic of more children keeps being brought up by a few people... as much as I want to say 'sure, I'll have more children someday' I really dont know if we will. It'll take a lot of prayer and alot of talking and thinking to really get us to that point. Sophia and Elliot are cute, but they are expensive and money is an issue, we dont make alot. Yes God has always provided for us and He will always be there, but we also need to be responsible and not go crazy and have more children than we can financially take care of. Hard to make that decision though when I am so stinkin sleep deprived!

I start my new job tomorrow... I am now watching two little ones on top of my own two. I have taken on a new infant, 3 weeks younger than Elliot. I will have him three days this week for 8 hours a day. So with that money, plus the other little guy I watch, it'll be right around $100 a week, on average. It may be more and probably will be more most weeks, so that will be an average of $400 extra a month. THat will help out so much in the bill department and paying down debt. So with my money from watching the little ones, and Randys extra money he makes from cleaning in the evenings, we just got ourselves a bigger shovel to help dig our way out of debt! We just need to tell ourselves NO and to STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THINGS WE DONT NEED. lol... thats so hard to live out!

Ok, I think Elliot is very comfy in his bed, I should try to get a few hours of sleep before he needs me again... wont be long and he'll be like his sister and sleeping 12 hours a night and only needing me to get him a sippy of milk...

Goodnight!

No comments: